Monday, January 21, 2013

FRESH HAIR !!!!!

FINALLY GOT MY HAIR DID !!!!

As you know I recently cut my hair, I don't know what I thinking guess I wanted a change -__-... I couldn't maintain it... there for I grew it back, only took like two weeks luckily my hair grows fast *HAPPY DAYS* PS. had to rock a head scarf to uni for TWO WEEKS *DEATH*



BACK TO LONG !! I've missed my long weave, got me feeling like a white girl with long hair LOL. My weave is Brazilian I've re-used it 3 times.To maintain it I just wash and condition it every 2 weeks, when its out I do the same *I KNOW THIS IS MAD* but I put in the micro wave for 5 mins its does wonders trust me.... I've got 4 bundles in 22x2 20 16 and dyed it chocolate brown and I curled it with a curling wand :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment